Dear members and non-members,
Thank you to our 2013 members for being a 2013 Lark Association member. It was a great year with lots of new faces and event winners. We are working hard to continue to provide for our members and we hope you decide to join the Lark Class for 2014 as it promises to be a bumper year.
The number one reason for being a member of this great class is to have full eligibility to sail at events and experience the fantastic socials. This year we are launching some new exciting initiatives which are outlined below.
As a full member (which includes student, youth and family), you benefit from:
1. Entry to the Lark Lottery. 70% of the adult population play the lottery regularly. The odds of winning the Lark Lottery are much higher! Further details will be released in the New Year.
2. The opportunity to star in the 2015 calendar (details to be released on the website and Facebook). Work on your smiling, hiking face!
3. Discount at certain lark specialists shops. Details to follow.
4. A vote on class constitution changes.
5. Eligibility to all Lark Championship events including the Inlands, Nationals and Winters.
6. The ability to qualify for the Belle Isle Series.
As an associate member you are only able to enter the championship events.
If you currently pay by standing order you do not need to do anything as you will be automatically renewed. If you would like to pay by standing order please fill in the standing order mandate and membership renewal form and return to the address below. Alternatively, if you would like to pay by cheque please fill in the membership renewal slip via the link below and return it to the address shown.
Membership Renewal Form
LCOA Membership Secretary