Posted: 21 Sep 17 14:44
Message ID: 2613
Mounts Bay Open has been postponed until next year. There is a forecast of up to 20knts SSE with a big swell on Saturday (not ideal for training) - plus a possibility of light variable winds on Sunday (not ideal for an open meeting). Better luck next year!