Founded in 1937, The Brixham Yacht Club is recognised as one of the premier clubs on the South coast of England, as it continues to grow in both membership and stature.
The clubroom, formerly a sail-loft, together with the Jubilee Room Restaurant, provide panoramic views of the busy, but quaint, working harbour of Brixham and the beautiful waters and coastlines of Torbay and Lyme Bay.
Being adjacent to the harbour, The Brixham Yacht Club is accessible at all times and provides launching facilities at all states of the tide. The Club offers and excellent venue for social and competitive sailing events and continues to host Open Weekend, National, European and World Championship events.
1. Take the A3022 (New Road) into Brixham.
2. At Bolton Cross traffic lights turn left into Middle St. then follow the road keeping to the left by the town square.
3. At the junction over the crest of the hill carry straight on keeping left, with the inner harbour on the right.
4. Follow the road bearing left onto Overgang at the bottom of the hill.
5. The clubhouse can be found on the right with club carparks to both the left (2) and right (1).
View Larger Map
|01 Mar 17||Lark National Championship 2017 Notice of Race|
|05 Nov 16||2017 GJW Lark Nationals Entry Now Open|
|14 Sep 16||2017 Lark Nationals Dates Confirmed|
|23 May 12||GJW Direct Brixham Lark Belle Isle Race Report|
|15 May 12||GJW Direct Lark Belle Isle - Brixham Open Preview|
|25 Sep 09||Lark National Championship Day 6 Champions Crowned|
|30 Jul 09||Lark National Championship Day 5|
|28 Jul 09||Lark National Championship Day 3|
|26 Jul 09||National Championship Day One|
|21 Jul 09||Nationals 2009 - Buddy Teams!|
|17 Jul 09||Lark Nationals Sailing Instructions online now!|
|13 Jul 09||2009 LCOA Annual General Meeting|
|29 Jun 09||Strong Entry for Lark National Championships|
|22 May 09||Lark Nationals Notice of Race available now!|
|06 Mar 09||Lark Nationals 2009 Update|
|23 Sep 08||Lark Nationals 2009 Venue Announced!|